Another amazing weekend at the Grail!
Here is what I loved about it:
– The people at the retreat were great. Being so bright and keen, they helped bring forth the best and most inspiring info and vibes from all of us. Thanks.
– Spending quality time with people that inspire me and are just plain great to be around. Thanks for all your inspired advice.
– Being at the Grail is always healing. It’s more than the healthy food and the detoxing! The Grail is infused with energy that makes you feel good.
– I love the healthy food and the detoxing! It is challenging to come home though, and face the challenges of continuing that lifestyle on your own (for example, no Ryan (the Grail chef) here to cook the most delicious food of all time for me!) That being said, the benefits of an alkaline diet and minimizing artificial foods are more than obvious at this point.
See you the weekend of Feb 20!
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook
Latest posts by Coach Michele (see all)
- Susan Tedeschi’s “Put Another Log on the Fire” Guitar Solo - February 26, 2021
- Pain: Fair Warning - March 20, 2019
- How to Tell if You are a Good Person - April 26, 2018