The world is trying to evolve you…Are you resisting or transforming?
Here are some signs that you are resisting:
- You feel stuck
- You are experiencing mental suffering: Stress, worry, doubt
- You are scared to do things
- All new input brings up fear
- Your life is disorganized
- You feel guilty
- Things seem to be getting worse, not better
- You’re quite sure about what you know, and your beliefs are solid
- You don’t like your life, what others are doing, the state of the world
- You frequently numb-out with food, TV or substances
Here are some signs you are transforming:
- You feel joyful, curious, excited
- You enjoy new challenges
- All sorts of new people and opportunities are entering your life
- You are open to new ideas, your beliefs are in flux
- Life seems to be working for you
- You are present in your moments
- You love yourself, your life, the world
In any given moment, you have a choice to be open and engaging with life, or closed. Allowing transformation, or resisting it.
In truth, you are always being prompted towards change and growth, and it is impossible to actually go backwards, although it can feel that way. If you resist those transforming forces, however, life will be “hard”, you will suffer and there will be a lot of drama. If you embrace your own transformation, you’ll enjoy life, and you’ll have more to share with others.
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook