What is “greatness”? It is you, operating from your default state, which is one of power, wisdom, resourcefulness and energy. Unfortunately, there are things that can get in the way of your greatness. This list is meant to give ideas for taking you back into that state.
Techniques to Enter Your Greatness (You Can Combine Two or More!):
- Deep breathing
- Intentional statements (e.g. I am now being the highest part of me, I am my greatest self, etc.)
- Ask for it
- Get quiet in all ways
- Physical exercise
- Focus on the moment
- Get in nature (petting your dog counts!)
- Feel your way towards greatness
- Sing out loud
- Allow others to ask for it in you
- Gratefulness (“Great-full-ness”)
- Utilize “negative” triggers to prompt you to greatness
- Express unconditional love and/or happiness, out loud or simply quietly from your heart
- Be with others that are in their greatness
- See the greatness in others
- Design systems that prompt you to greatness
- Have a higher purpose (e.g. to serve others)
Life tends to go a lot better when you engage it from your greatness!
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook