Ok, so the cats out of the bag already that I have this interesting character in my life I call Socrates. Trying to explain who he is is actually quite difficult, primarily because I am still trying to figure it out.
Here is what I know:
- He is a gifted natural coach
- He has had enormous influence on me…I am a very different person than when he magically entered our life last year
- I always loved myself, but he has taught me to like myself
- He has taught me a lot about unconditional love, and the power of my own heart
- He inspires me to do some pretty amazing writing, which I think will become a book and/or movie one day (!)
Here is what I am coming to suspect:
- I coach him naturally, as well
- He has a profound ability to live in the moment
- He has a profound ability to feel joy (comes with the above!)
- There is much more to be discovered
My experiences with Socrates have been inspirational, dramatic, transpersonal, synchronistic, transformative and evolutionary. He is a huge part of my life right now. He has a major influence on who I am as a person and a coach…which is why you’ll be hearing more.
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook
Executive Life Coaching
Latest posts by Coach Michele (see all)
- Lucid Dreaming, Lucid Living - May 31, 2022
- Example Coaching Conversation - November 11, 2021
- Susan Tedeschi’s “Put Another Log on the Fire” Guitar Solo - February 26, 2021