It’s funny, I haven’t addressed this question before. Yet, it is a question on all of my potential clients’ minds. Not mention on the lips of their friends and family should they chose to share their interest in having a coach!
Forgive me, but I’ll skip over the all-too-oft used, well, Tiger Woods has a coach, why wouldn’t you statements. That might be one to use with your friends and family, should you feel the need to get them on board with your plans.
Instead, let me focus on the benefits. I tend to downplay the benefits of coaching when I talk to people, but, for whatever reason, I’m in a different mood today. I’m going to put it flat out there.
I’ve seen these benefits time and time again, having coached over 300 people in the last 8 years:
- Feel happier
- Better love life
- Better sex life (no kidding!)
- Better at making decisions
- Better at following through on your own values
- Better at communicating boundaries and needs
- Enjoying your career more
- Making more money
- Less stress
- Better enjoyment of your moments
- Doing more things that are really for you
- Beneficial effects on the people around you, making more contributions
- Feeling like “yourself”
- Being way more productive
- Finally learning to love yourself, and hence others
- More quality time with loved ones
- More quality time period
- Connection with Source/spirit/God/mystery
- Real fulfillment
- Being the real you
That’s quite a list, isn’t it? Yet, I could go on, and on, and on.
The actions you perform as a coach are challenging and fun, and it’s great to work with brilliant people as they change their lives. It is still so amazing to me, how effective coaching can be, and how lives, families, companies and communities can be transformed.
Hiring a coach may be a casual decision for some. It may be a major decision. Either way, hiring a coach can change everything. Forever.
Ready? If you are, I am.
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook