When you feel mad, upset, out-of-sorts, off balance, not-yourself, etc., there is only one reason why: You are lying to yourself.
You are holding an idea in your mind, that is not true, and/or taking an action you don’t believe in. When we lie to ourselves, we feel crummy, because it is unhealthy to lie to ourselves.
When you start to embrace this concept, it can transform your life. Not only can you learn to be happier, but you can learn to think and act in ways that bring you the exact things you actually DO want and are in alignment with You. You can also use your built in guidance system to know what the truth actually is!
Lies often include these words/phrases:
- I can’t
- I don’t
- I should/shouldn’t
- They should/shouldn’t
- I don’t know
If you find these words in your thoughts, that can confirm things for you, but the ultimate confirmation is how you feel. If it feels like sh*t, it is bullsh*t.
When you discover your lie, you can turn it around to:
- Discover the truth and a better way to focus
- Function in a way that you’ll get what you want
- Feel better (which is your only responsibility on this Earth)
If you are struggling with feeling bad, you are probably also struggling with external conditions in your life. If you are ready for change, I encourage you to learn more about this concept. I suggest any of the following resources:
- The Secret/Law of Attraction
- Abraham-Hicks Material
- The Course in Miracles
- Loving What Is
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting
Steps to turn things around:
- Notice you feel bad
- Observe what you are thinking, write it down
- Write down the opposite, know that your body is telling you that is the actual truth
- Start focusing on that truth
There is nothing in your life that can not be made better via this process. (Hint: Truth=Healing=Love=Transformation.)
Michele specializes in working with high performers desiring better, easier results and greater fulfillment.
Learn more about coaching with Michele here:
Life, Career and Executive Coaching with Coach Michele
Coach Michele on Facebook
Latest posts by Coach Michele (see all)
- Susan Tedeschi’s “Put Another Log on the Fire” Guitar Solo - February 26, 2021
- Pain: Fair Warning - March 20, 2019
- How to Tell if You are a Good Person - April 26, 2018